January 20, 2018

Creativation 2018 Has Begun!!

Hey peeps.  Well Creativation 2018 has started and I'm sooo excited to be here again in Phoenix amongst all the excitement.  And I have my squirrel with me..Pocono Pam. I'll be sharing some pics of the here on my blog and also doing some lives on my Facebook page Got Joy Creations and on Periscope at mzdanajoy.  Here are a few pics from Thursday and Friday.  I have already ran into some fabulous peeps so far and I can't wait to see more.





Ruby Naz and Nina-Marie Trapani are in the house!!



Christopher Alan is here!!



THE Ken Oliver!!!

And there are also some great companies that are being featured as new comers in the entrance of the hall.  Check out some of these great people!!!

Bowvy Cutter

Glitter Kiss 


Gina K Designs and Deco Foil

Heat Form Sheets

LDRS Creative

I'll see you guys soon on Periscope and Facebook live.  Hugs everyones!!!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...