September 21, 2017

MFT 2017 Card Design Super Star Contest

Hey peeps.  I'm back today sharing two cards I made for the My Favorite Things 2017 Card Design Super Star Contest. This was the first time I decided to participate after seeing so much inspiration.  I mean the talent this community has is just amazing.  You can check out all the entries by clicking on the link above.  Here are my two entries.

Clean and Simple Category 

 

Innovation Master Category


I had a really fun time working on these two cards.  Thanks MFT for the chance to participate in such an inspirational and amazing challenge.  Good luck to all the participants.  Have a great everyone. 


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...