June 23, 2017

Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  It's time for the Summer's Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  I mean who can resist being a part of this hop? Not me!!  I think I've participated in every single one of them.  Let me share with you the card I made for today.

I just had to make mine in rainbow colors.  Yes, I want my coffee to make me happy and full of color.  LOL well that is exactly how I feel after drinking a cup or two.


Oh and that sassy little unicorn is my spirit animal!  LOL  I used the smile die from Pink and Main and the heart and coffee sentiment is from Altenew.  A perfect blend if I say so myself.



Have a great time along the hop and a safe weekend.  See ya back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...