May 4, 2017

Xyron Creative Station Lite - Sparkly Up Your Backgrounds

Hey peeps.  I shared a Facebook video a few weeks back using the Xyron Creative Station Lite and some pretty glitter.  I love me some glitter but hate when it won't stay put on a card.  Well my solution is now the Creative Station Lite.


Xyron has made it so easy for me to make gorgeous backgrounds for my cards using all kinds of pretty glitter.  Here's a few cards I made using the Creative Station Lite to make some sparkly backgrounds for a few cards.

I have quick tutorial to share the process with you.  Grab yourself a cup of your favorite beverage and take a peek.  You can watch it here on my blog or over on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.



Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...