May 2, 2017

My Creative Scoop - Cinderella Card

Hey peeps.  I'm super excited to share with you my first design team project for My Creative Scoop.  I'm back to coloring with Copics and I'm thrilled to be a part of this team.  Copic coloring has always been my first and favorite coloring medium.  Being on  a team where that is my main focus has truly made me fall in love with coloring again.

Here is one of the images Mindy has available in her My Creative Scoop Digi Shop for you to purchase. This one is Cinderella.  Isn't she just beautiful?  



I kept my card very simple to let my image be the star of my card.  Using just a classic sentiment and a few sequins is all I needed for my finishing touches.



You will learn so much in the Online Copic Coloring Classes that Mindy offers.  The classes are self paced and are broken down into sections for each coloring.


For more inspiration, make sure follow My Creative Scoop Facebook page. I'll see you guys back here soon.  Have a great day!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...