May 24, 2017

Altenew - Halftone Circles Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Hope you're having a great day.  I'm back sharing with you a quick tutorial on making your own background paper. If you ever run into the issue of not having the right paper, make your own.  It's really easy to do and it's totally your own style.

So here is a card I made using the Altenew Halftone Circles stamp set.  I've kept the colors toned down with shades of gray yet I gave it a punch with a pop of red.  This is by far one of my favorite color combos.





As you can see the card is still very clean and simple, I've let the stamp set do the work for me. The design is graphic yet very open and airy.


Now onto the tutorial.  Grab your favorite beverage and relax.  You can watch the tutorial here on my blog or over on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  Enjoy!


Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...