June 3, 2014

It's Graduation Time SOG Style

 Hey peeps.  It's graduation time and there are a ton of new and inspiring young ladies and gentlemen entering a whole new journey.  Well this month Some Odd Girl has the perfect new digi to help you out with making those graduation cards. Check out Graduation Mae.

The one thing I love most about digis is you can size them to the size you want.  So on my card today I decided to make Mae the true star of my card.  I colored her up with Copic markers and used my Silhouette to cut out the congrats sentiment to go along with this image. By using my Xyron sticker maker it made it super easy to get everything layered on my card.

You don't want to miss out on seeing what creative juices are flowing with the other DT members.  Make sure to swing by the SOG blog and also the Some Odd Girl Community to see all the inspiration you will need to make one fantastic card with this image.






Hugs and love~










Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...